One of the most well-known Japanese corporations is Canon. The printers bearing the Canon name are top-notch optical and image tools. One of the things we depend on the most is the printer. Our everyday tasks are severely impacted if the printer experiences any problems. One of the top printer manufacturers in the world is Canon. This printer has a few useful features. Both the product’s performance and quality are excellent. However, there are a few technical issues that can annoy you. If you are using a Canon printer, there are many of mistakes. The one that can cause you problems is Canon Printer Offline. The printer still gives you the same error even when you connect it properly.
Why is My Canon Printer Offline?
Therefore, make sure that all of the power accessories are connected correctly before continuing with the Canon Printer Offline Fix. You must join the network at the same time. After an update, a Canon printer offline issue happens for a variety of reasons. Therefore, you should be aware of the issue’s nature before trying to solve it. Your Canon printer may be down for any number of reasons, among a great many others. Some of the most frequent problems with Canon printer offline issues are described below.
- No high-speed internet connection to the printer.
- Computer and printer are not linked.
- The USB cord is not properly plugged in.
- The printer is off or in standby mode.
- Canon printer drivers that are out of current.
- Pausing the printer
- There is no WiFi available.
- blocked printing task in the queue.
There are numerous factors that can contribute to the offline Canon printer issue. You can seek the assistance of Canon printer tech support if you are unable to recognise and comprehend the issue.
How Can I Get Online Back to My Canon Printer?
Why can’t I use my Canon printer? How do I correct it? How can you fix an offline Canon printer? And you must be thinking about certain questions that are related to these. We are quite aware of this because it is possible for an issue to arise following a computer system update, or it may occasionally occur for other reasons. We understand that when a Canon printer indicates that it is offline, users’ printing job suddenly ceases, which immediately causes irritation. Following is step-by-step advice to help you resolve your problems:
- Select Printers from the Settings menu. then check to see if your printer is connected or not.
- Right-click the printer and choose “Use Printer Online” if it’s not connected.
- Delete every printing task. Select Cancel All Documents under Printer Menu. Perhaps your Canon printer is down as a result of so many printing orders.
- Turn off the printer, wait a few minutes, and then check it out by printing a test page.
- Enter the Spooler service in the Start menu, then click the folder. Then click Restart under Print Spooler.
- Next, select Properties by clicking Printer Spooler once more. Set Automatic in the Startup Type bar. To save the changes, click OK.
- To check if your Canon printer is still not working, print a test page. Reinstall the printer drivers and software if the answer is affirmative.
We have made an effort to explain the Canon printer offline issue briefly so far. In order to address your problem, we describe every potential solution concurrently. I hope the information I’ve provided will help you solve the problem. In order to aid you, we have provided all the straightforward answers in our article. Additionally, you can resolve that problem on your end. However, if you continue to run into problems or have any other questions, just leave a comment below.
References: how to put my canon printer online