Do not panic if you need to file a UK spouse visa refusal appeal to the authorities there in the U.K. as it has been said and seen that more than 95 percent of the UK spouse visa refusal appeal are being successfully filed by us visa and migration and person will get the desired visa and can enjoy in the boundaries of the U.K.
Basically, we at visa and migration are a reliable and trusted solicitors in terms of providing multiple and almost all the types of the visa for foreign countries such as UK unmarried partner visa, U.K. civil partner visa, U.K. child visa, indefinite leave to remain in the U.K., the UK spouse visa refusal appeal, etc many more visas of the U.K. and other foreign countries.
The UK unmarried partner visa is also a kind of the spouse or we can also say that the partner visa but those partners who are not married legally or according to the rituals of their religion. However, even after not getting married legally a person can take his or her unmarried partner to the U.K. with the help of the UK unmarried partner visa and visa and migration solicitors.
There are a few major requirements are there in terms of documents and legality or eligibility of the person, which can be easily decided and shown to the authorities by providing them with the proper documents. Therefore, to make the complete documentation process easy for you we have created a list of documents, which you can refer to get the UK unmarried partner visa and also the UK spouse visa refusal appeal.
Here are some major and important documents for getting the UK unmarried partner visa:
- Some sort of confirmation that both of the persons are partners legally
- English language requirements and test results
- Financial incomes as per the standard norms
- Accommodation clarity in the U.K.
Here are some of the major documents that are required for getting the UK spouse visa refusal appeal:
- Refusal letter given by the authorities
- Documents that can be given against the refusal of the home office
- The new application of spouse visa
- Support legal and valid documents
So, why is the U.K. spouse visa appeal being refused for the person. What all are the reasons behind the same?
Here are the reasons for the same:
- The person might failed in the english language knowledge tests
- Income requirements or financial funds are not considered to be sufficient
- Wrong visa type is being applied or wrong documents are presented
- Original documents are wrongly presented to the authorities.