Citizens of Comoros are eligible to apply for a Turkey Visa for Comorian Citizens who own an ordinary or official passport can get a single-entry permit to enter Turkey under certain conditions. Travelers from Comoros should comply with all criteria of conditional e-Visa. It determines if they can qualify to get travel authorization. Comorian travelers should be an existing member of Schengen countries or have a resident permit to these three countries:
- The United Kingdom
- The United States of America
Also, Comorians must show proof of residence from eligible countries. There are fields in the online form referring to this clause. Therefore, Comorian applicants must review it carefully. The E-Visa system will reject e-Visa or e-Permits acquired from the countries above.
Comorians are eligible to stay in Turkey for 30 days using a single-entry travel document. The system permits a 180-day validity for all nationalities under conditional E-Visa.
Turkey provides financial and developmental aid to Comoros. Turkish programs like TiKA placed third in organizations that invested enormously for infrastructure and agricultural development. Educational assistance gets offered to Comorian students through the Turkiye Scholarship. Both countries are part of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) and share several common values. The Turkey Government recognized Comoros’ independence and established political relations in the 1980s. In 2010, the Turkish Embassy opened in Antananarivo.
Benefits Of Selected Nationalities Under Conditional E-visa
The Turkish Minister of Foreign Affairs stated the change in the process of acquiring travel authorization in 2013. The changes from sticker visa to electronic application make a lot of difference. It would help Comorian travelers who could not make time for the traditional procedure. The Turkish Minister of Foreign Affairs announced the list of eligible nationalities that can take advantage of the portal. Electronic Visa does not have much difference to sticker visa. Fast acquisition and hassle-free registration made the new process topnotch. Here are the highlights of Turkish E-Visa:
- Comorian travelers can apply four to five days before their departure flight.
- The physical appointment is not necessary, as Comorians can finish the application through mobile phone or desktop.
- Comorian travelers may have the result of their application twenty-four to seventy-two hours after submission.
- The website can accommodate applications worldwide, as long as the applicant is from the eligible countries.
- If the application gets approved, the system triggers a confirmation email and sent their E-Visa in a PDF file. Border control authorities urge incoming passengers to print their documents.
A Quick Introduction To Turkish E-visa Form
The Turkish e-Visa system can assist applications from eligible nationals, including Comorians. It is an upgraded process to get a travel authorization to enter Turkey. The application on the website can take a few minutes with detailed instructions. These are the following steps to complete the online form:
- The applicant should select Comoros in the country of origin dropdown. Comorians must choose the type of travel document they would present to border control authorities.
- Comorian travelers have 180-days validity and 30 days period of stay. It means that applications should use the travel document within hundred-eighty days. Otherwise, it will no longer be a valid permit.
- Turkey’s commercial website shows the standard requirement for countries under the conditional e-Visa category
- Comorian travelers must declare personal information, passport details, and travel itinerary with a hundred percent accuracy. Thoroughly check each field to avoid discrepancies.
- The Comorian applicant’s email address must get verified by the system to settle the visa cost. Available payment channels are PayU, Bancontact, American Express, UnionPay, Diner’s Club, Discover, JCB, WeChat Pay, Mastercard, Visa, Alipay, iDeal, and EPS.
- After settling the payment, the applicant would not be able to edit any details. Inaccuracy and mismatch information may lead to canceled applications or invalid documents. Comorian travelers may have to submit another request if that is the case.
Turkish E-visa Regulations And Restrictions For Comorians
Travelers from Comoros have to apply for the Turkey Visa for Ivorian Citizens for business activities and tourism purposes. The Turkish Minister of Foreign Affairs restricts other types of visa applications in the portal to avoid confusion. Hence, Comoros citizens who need an employment visa, educational visa, or permanent resident shall pay the embassy a formal visit.
- Based on nationality qualification, Comorians are under the class of conditional e-Visa. Comorian travelers should have a residence permit in either of these countries/areas:
- United States of America
- the United Kingdom
- Valid membership in Schengen Area
To qualify for a single-entry visa, Comorians should provide documentation as proof. As per the current process, electronic permits and visas obtained from these countries are invalid.
Another requirement is the passenger’s airline of choice. Comorians must choose from the following aviation partners of Turkey:
- Onur Air
- Pegasus Airlines
- Atlas Global Airlines
- Turkish Airlines
The criteria grant Comorian travelers a single-entry visa to Turkey. They can start filling out the online form. It is not necessary to have the supporting documents during the application, but a safe option. It is mandatory to have the following requirements for completion of the form:
- Valid email address
- Passport (with a minimum of six months validity)
- Pay the visa processing fee
Comorian travelers must handout their supporting documents to Turkish border control authorities upon arrival that contains the following:
- Minimum of 50USD per day in their statement of account or proof of income
- Confirmed hotel booking
Comorian travelers can stay at the country’s border maximum of thirty days. In case they end up extending their trip without prior notice, the traveler is subject to pay fines. Failure to act according to the agreement may result in being banned from future travels in Turkey.
Comorian travelers can ask for an extension of their visa. It has a different procedure that is not available on the website. Comorian travelers can send a formal request to the nearest Turkish police station. If it gets approved, they will have a temporary resident visa. Comorian travelers must shoulder the additional fees as it varies.
Turkey’s Additional Travel Requirement For Incoming Passengers
Turkish Ministry of Health requests a negative SARS‑COV‑2 PCR test for all incoming passengers. The Turkey Government announced it as a mandatory travel requirement as of March 2021. All international travelers ages six and older must fly with airlines accredited to the Turkish Minister of Foreign Affairs and present a negative PCR test. The document is valid up to seventy-two hours before the scheduled trip. If Comorian travelers exceed the allotted time, the airline crew may not allow them to onboard. Turkish Governments require a hundred percent compliance from all passengers until further notice.
Apply Turkey e-Visa from Comoros
Please carefully Fill the Requirements Here, to Apply for the Official Turkey Visa from Comoros
Please Note Carefully: This official form is strictly only for people applying for Turkey e-Visa from Comoros. All that is required from you as stated on the form is your personal details, travel details, passport details, and also to specify the type of visa you are applying for.
Meanwhile, when filling the Turkey visa application form, please try and fill the places marked with red asterisks, as they are a very important data need for the processing of your e-visa to Turkey. Now, if you look carefully, you will discover that the Nationality area is already locked with Comoros. This means when filling this form, our system marks you as a Comoros citizen on default. So please applicants from other countries should take note, so as not to make a serious mistake.