Among the available printers, the Canon Pixma TR4522 Wireless Setup is reasonably priced. This printer is a great option for usage in the office or at home. With the aid of this printer, you may effortlessly finish a printing work in your home or office. You have a great choice in the Canon TR4522 Wireless Setup if you want to create an outstanding printing experience on your own. The WPS connection option can also be used to link the printer to a tablet or smartphone.
What is the Canon Pixma TR4522?
The Canon PIXMA TR4522 is a multifunction device with a scanner built in. It is a wireless printer that utilises a Wi-Fi connection to print and scan. Using the Canon PRINT app or Apple AirPrint, this printer can also print photographs from your smartphone or tablet. You may quickly join the printer to your Wi-Fi network using the WPS connection. You only need to push one button on each device to connect the printer and router. However, you can manually link your printer to your wireless network.
Manual Canon Pixma TR4522 Printer and Router Connection
For quicker printing and better results, you might wish to connect your brand-new Canon Pixma TR4522 printer to WiFi. But because they are ignorant of the complete procedure needed to ij.start, people who choose this path frequently find themselves in significant problems. ij.start.canon TR4522 Setup For further details on how to connect a Canon Pixma TR4522 printer to WiFi, see the procedures outlined and listed below.
Both your printer and router require that you push the WPS button. Choose a network name from your Wi-Fi list at this point. Press the Enter key on your keyboard after entering the security code. Press the Enter key on your keyboard after choosing “Router Setup” on the menu. By carefully following the directions on the screen, you can now simply finish the Canon Pixma TR4522 Wireless Setup.
How to Connect a Canon Pixma TR4522 Printer and a Router Using WPS
You must push a button on both the printer and router in order to connect them. From the list of Wi-Fi options, select “WPS.” Select the network name from your Wi-Fi list after that. Press the Enter button after entering the security key. By carefully following the directions on the screen, you can now simply finish the Canon Pixma TR4522 Wireless Setup. You may link your Canon printer to Apple AirPrint via the WPS connection. However, you can manually connect your printer.
How do I setup my Canon Pixma TR4522 wireless
You may set up your Canon Pixma TR4522 Wireless Printer’s initial wireless network connection by following these easy steps. Your printer does not require a connection to your computer or router. You can print after installation from any computer or mobile device connected to the same network.
- You must push a button on both the printer and router in order to connect them. Choose the network name from your Wi-Fi list after that. Press the Enter button after entering the security code. The Canon Pixma TR4522 Wireless Setup can be finished by simply according to the instructions on the screen.
- Check to verify if the lamp is on fire to confirm that your printer is turned on before starting the wi-fi configuration.
- Press the Stop button after reading the instructions on the printer control panel screen.
- On the control panel for the printer, select the setup button.
- After choosing Wi-Fi Setup, click OK to verify your connection.
- From the wifi setup menu, choose WPS, and then click Ok.
- Go to your wifi router right now and search for the WPS button.
- Tap and hold the WPS button on the router for a few seconds when it appears.
- For two minutes, press the Ok button on the printer.
- When a pop-up window opens on the printer’s screen, tap Ok once again.
- Launch the driver installation wizard at this stage to complete the printer configuration.
- If your access point supports WPS, you can use the methods listed above.
You can install a Canon Pixma TR4522 wireless printer on numerous devices once the aforementioned procedures have been finished. In the odd event that you are still having trouble setting up a Pixma printer to connect to WiFi, you may get in touch with experts via the official Canon Pixma TR4522 website and get round-the-clock support.
References: Canon Pixma TR4522 Setup