Textile Industry Data Book Covers Household Textile, Technical Textile and Fashion Textile Markets.
The economic value generated by the textile industry was estimated at approximately USD 1.7 trillion in 2022.
Textile Market Report Highlights
The global textile market size was valued at USD 1,695.14 billion in 2022, and it is anticipated to reach USD 1,420.3 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 7.8% CAGR (2022-2030).
- In 2021, the fashion application segment accounted for the maximum revenue share and is likely to ascend at a significant CAGR during the forecast period
- Rapidly changing fashion trends coupled with the demand for high-quality apparel in sports activities is likely to boost the segment growth
- In 2021, Asia Pacific emerged as the largest regional market owing to the presence of large raw material-producing countries, such as China, India, Australia, and Japan
- In North America, the revenue for the natural fibers product segment stood at USD 54.8 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to gain a higher share in the coming years due to the rising demand from the fashion, sports, and apparel industries
- Prominent players in the market are establishing business units in the raw material-producing regions for easy procurement as well as low-cost labor
- Moreover, supportive government policies, such as trade agreements and investment within the countries, are expected to influence the market
Access the Global Textile Industry Data Book, 2022 to 2030, compiled with details like market sizing information & forecasts, trade data, pricing intelligence, competition benchmarking, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies
Technical Textile Market Report Highlights
The global technical textile market size was valued at USD 218.88 million in 2022, and it is estimated to reach USD 272.3 billion by 2030. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 7.8% CAGR (2022-2030).
- The 3D knitting manufacturing segment is likely to witness a CAGR of 3.8% over the forecast period owing to its stronger and more durable fabric nature
- In 2021, the hometech technical textile end-user segment led the market and accounted for the largest revenue share of 19.4%. The segment is likely to ascend at a significant rate during the forecast period. Increasing consumer demand for aesthetically appealing clothing and apparel is expected to increase the product demand in the segment
- In 2021, Asia Pacific emerged as the largest market and accounted for over 46.6% of the total revenue owing to the increasing industrial development in the region. Favorable government policies coupled with the abundant availability of raw materials are expected to draw higher growth from the region over the forecast period
- In North America, the technical textiles demand stood at 7,696.3 kilotons in 2021 and is expected to ascend at a significant rate during the forecast time on account of increasing application in sports, construction, and medical and healthcare industries
- Prominent players in the market are involved in various initiatives such as advancing healthcare infrastructure, partnership, and scientific research in collaboration with various healthcare institutions. Moreover, government support and policies within the respective countries are expected to influence the market on a positive note
Order your copy of the Free Sample of “Textile Industry Data Book – Household Textile, Technical Textile and Fashion Textile Market Size, Share, Trends Analysis, And Segment Forecasts, 2023 – 2030” Data Book, published by Grand View Research
Key players operating in the textile industry are –
- BSL Limited
- INVISTA S.R.L
- Lu Thai Textile Co., Ltd
- Paramount Textile Limited
- Paulo de Oliveira, S.A
- Successori REDA S.p.A
- Shandong Jining Ruyi Woolen Textile Co Ltd.
- China Textile (Shenzhen) Co. Ltd
- Modern Woollens Ltd.
- JCT Limited
- Shandong Demian Incorporated Company
- Shijiazhuang Changshan Textile Co., Ltd
- Weiqiao Textile Co Ltd
- DBL Group
- B.D. Textile Mills Pvt. Ltd.
- IBENA Inc
- Heytex Bramsche GmbH
- Bahariye AS
Grand View Research’s textile industry databook is a collection of market sizing information & forecasts, trade data, pricing intelligence, competitive benchmarking analyses, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies. Within the purview of the database, such information is systematically analyzed and provided in the form of outlook reports (1 detailed sectoral outlook report) and summary presentations on individual areas of research along with an agricultural statistics e-book.
Go through the table of content of Textile Industry Data Book to get a better understanding of the Coverage & Scope of the study
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Web: Micro Markets