The Global smart harvest market size is expected to reach USD 27.94 Billion in 2028 and register a steady CAGR over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Steady market revenue growth can be attributed to rising focus on increasing agricultural productivity and crop yield. Rapid increase in the global population is exerting pressure on the agricultural sector worldwide to increase productivity in order to meet rising growing demand for food. Farmers are increasingly adopting smart harvest technologies to maximize profitability and output in a lesser time and in a more cost-effective manner. Limited availability of arable land is a key factor driving demand for indoor farming activities and increasing usage of smart harvesting technologies to eliminate labor expenses. Moreover, rising cost of labor owing to shortage of skilled workforce is another key factor boosting utilization of harvesting robots and autonomous combine harvesters to eliminate excess labor cost and increase agricultural productivity.
Additionally, the report also gives an insight into product portfolios, costs, sales, production capacities, and market players. Raw materials, demand analysis, product flow, and distribution channels have been studied and surveyed extensively in this research report. The key growth trends and opportunities are offered through a thorough investigation and examination of the market. A detailed course of development is offered in the report along with insights into businesses connected with it, which include firms, industries, organizations, vendors, and local manufacturers.
Click Here to Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/666
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- In November 2020, Deere & Company announced the acquisition of farm management software Company Harvest Profit. The software is expected to provide customers of Deere & Company with a forward-looking financial lens and better visibility into the profitability of their farms and insights to help them make more effective decisions.
- Indoor segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020. Limited availability of arable land in developing countries is projected to boost growth of the indoor farming segment and increase utilization of smart harvest technologies and robots.
- Hardware segment revenue is expected to expand at a rapid CAGR during the forecast period. Rising preference of farmers towards advanced farm mechanization is contributing to growing adoption of harvesting robots and autonomous combine harvesters.
The Smart Harvest research report also includes an insightful study of the prominent players of the industry along with their business overview, strategic planning, and business expansion plans adopted by them. This assists the readers and business owners in formulating strategic expansion and investment plans. The report focuses on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, corporate and government deals, and others. The report also talks about the expansions these prominent players are vying for in the key regions of the market. The report focuses on the detailed analysis of the technological and product developments undertaken by these companies.
Have a look at Report Description and Table of Contents of Market Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/smart-harvest-market
The key companies studied in the Smart Harvest report are:
Deere & Company, Robert Bosch GmbH, Panasonic Corporation, Energid Technologies, Smart Harvest Ltd, Harvest Automation, Inc., Dogtooth Technologies, AVL Motion B.V., Abundant Robotics, Inc., and Iron Ox, Inc.
Make Payment [Buy your Exclusive copy] @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/666
On the basis of regional analysis, the market is segmented into the following regions: North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The market is expected to be dominated by North American nations closely followed by European countries. Asia Pacific is expected to show a significant growth owing to recent advancements and rising investments in the R&D sector.
Emergen Research has segmented the global smart harvest market on the basis of site of operation, component, crop type, and region:
- Site of Operation Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Automation & control systems
- Harvesting robots
- Imaging systems
- Crop Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
The report addresses the following key points:
- The report provides a forecast of market drivers, restraints, and future opportunities for the Smart Harvest market
- The report further analyses the changing market dynamics
- Regional analysis and segmentation of the market with analysis of the regions and segments expected to dominate the market growth
- Extensive competitive landscape mapping with profiles of the key competitors
- In-depth analysis of business strategies and collaborations such as mergers and acquisitions adopted by the key companies
- Revenue forecast, country scope, application insights, and product insights
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/666
Thank you for reading our report. For any specific details on customization of this report, please get in touch with us. We will ensure the report you get is well-suited to your needs.
Explore more Emergen Research Reports @ www.emergenresearch.com
next-generation display materials market-https://www.google.com.ar/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/next-generation-display-materials-market
artificial intelligence in transportation market-https://www.google.com.ar/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/artificial-intelligence-in-transportation-market
coastal surveillance market-https://www.google.com.ar/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/coastal-surveillance-market
conversational artificial intelligence market-https://www.google.com.ar/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/conversational-artificial-intelligence-market
legal online dispute resolution market-https://www.google.com.ar/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/legal-online-dispute-resolution-market
mobile phlebotomy services market-https://www.google.com.ar/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/mobile-phlebotomy-services-market
patent and trademark renewals services market-https://www.google.com.ar/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/patent-and-trademark-renewals-services-market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Read Full Press Release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-smart-harvest-market