The multi-user feature of the QuickBooks software allows several users to access company file and other data simultaneously. By using this feature, companies can savevaluable time and increase productivity as well as efficiency.
The QuickBooks Error H303 actually belongs to the H series of errors that arises when one or more of the computers on your network are set to host multi-user mode.
You should read all the sections of this blog to fully understand this error as well as learn various effective solutions.
Are you facing the QuickBooks Error H303? Don’t Panic! Just dial 1.855.738.2784 to contact our QB Support Team for prompt assistance.
What Are the Causes that Might be Triggering the Error H303 in QuickBooks?
The Error H303 in QuickBooks arises due to the following major reasons:
- As stated in the introduction, incorrect hosting settings on the server computer and other systems on the network provokes this irksome error.
- If the firewall settings are incorrectly setup, then it can disrupt the communication between the server computer and the workstations on your network thereby triggering this error.
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Error 6209
Easy-to-Implement Methods to Eliminate the QB Desktop Error Code H303
The QB Desktop Error Code H303 can be effectively eradicated by using the methods described below:
Method 1: Effortlessly rectify this error by correctly configuring the hosting settings on the server and the workstations
- Firstly, you should launch the QB Desktop on each workstation where you detect this error and then quickly proceed to hit the ‘File’ menu and thereafter choose the ‘Utilities’ option.
- Now, you must select the ‘Stop Hosting Multi-User Access’ option to turn off the multi-user hosting on each such workstation on your network.
- After that, you must move towards your server computer and then launch the QB Desktop on it to choose the ‘File’ menu.
- At this point, you should strike on the ‘Utilities’ tab and then promptly mark the ‘Host Multi-User Access’ option to host the multi-user mode on the server computer.
Also read : QuickBooks Error 6069
Method 2: Quickly get rid of this error by scanning your company file and repairing firewall permissions through the QB Database Server Manager
- To get the QB Database Server Manager, you must download the QB Tool hub from the official website of Intuit on your server computer and then install it.
- Once you have completed the installation of the tool hub by clicking the ‘QuickBooksToolHub.exe’ file, you must double-click on its icon open it and then choose the ‘Network Issues’ tab.
- Thereafter, you should strike the ‘QuickBooks Database Server Manager’ option and then choose your company file using the ‘Browse’ option.
- At this point, you should hit the ‘Start Scan’ button to scan the company file as well as repair the firewall settings on your system.
- As soon as the scanning process by the QB Database Server Manager finishes, you should click on the ‘Close’ button and then proceed to use the multi-user mode on your server computer.
The QuickBooks Error H303 can be easily sorted out using the methods mentioned in this blog. If you still require more help and guidance, feel free to dial 1.855.738.2784 to contact our QB Experts Team.
You may also read: QuickBooks Error 6073