QuickBooks could be a popular application used widely within the accounting world to handle tiresome financial works. It provides a spread of features to its users and therefore the constant new update is what has made this a go-to application for business companies. But like all other application, QuickBooks requires special Windows components to figure smoothly. Any glitch or gap within the coding can create errors. One such error is QuickBooks Error 6130.
QuickBooks Error 6130 occurs when the user tries to open the corporate file. The error message displays as “QuickBooks is trying to access the corporate file but unable to contact the database server.” If not resolved on time, this error may degrade the performance of your system. to grasp more about this error, follow the article till the tip. However, you’ll contact our support team for help if you wish any special assistance at +1-855-856-0042.
Reasons for QB 6130 Error
Before knowing the methods to repair this error, it’s essential to know why theQB 6130 error occurs within the first place. a number of the explanations are:
1. Corrupt company file: A corrupt or damaged company file because of any malware infection or Winchester drive damage can create errors.
2. Damaged transaction log file: .TLG files are crucial for accessing the corporate file, if corrupted or damaged can create errors.
3. Outdated Windows operating system: An outdated version of Windows can create a hindrance to the graceful running of the QuickBooks application.
4. QuickBooks database service not working: it’s a vital component to use QuickBooks within the multi-user modem Any damage can cause errors to arise.
5. Poor network: Any error within the network configuration can cause errors.
Also fix this problem in your version of QB desktop: QuickBooks error 6069
Resolving the Error 6130 in QuickBooks
Now that you just know what causes Error 6130 in QuickBooks, let’s speak about the ways to pander to this error.
Fix the corporate File
• Download QuickBooks Tool Hub if you haven’t already and launch it on your computer.
• Now navigate to the corporate File Issues tab and choose Run QuickBooks File Doctor. Then browse your company file and choose it within the File Doctor bar.
• Go to test your File option and Continue. Now open the QuickBooks application again and check if the error persists. Rename Transaction Log File
• Go to the QuickBooks installation folder within the C-drive of your computer and explore for the files.ND and .TLG extension. Right-click on the file and ‘Rename’ and ‘Save’ the files. Open QuickBooks again to determine if the error is gone. Restart QuickBooks Service within the Server
• Open Run windows and kind services.msc and Enter. a listing of services will appear. From that list choose the QuickBooksDBXX service. Select and begin the service. Now try and open the corporate file again and check if the error is gone.
You can also read: QuickBooks Error 6143
QuickBooks Error 6130 will be proved dangerous if not fixed on time. the graceful running of the QuickBooks application are hampered. the explanations and solutions are mentioned during this article. However, if you wish any facilitate your can dial +1-855-856-0042 for assistance.
A related guide you may find helpful in fixing QuickBooks Error 213