Machine Learning Industry Data Book Covers Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing Markets.
Machine Learning Market Report Highlights
The global machine learning market USD 25.58 billion in 2021, and it is expected to reach USD 96.7 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 35.6% CAGR (2022- 2030).
- The emergence of connected AI is expected to enable ML algorithms to learn continuously based on newly available information. Such developments are anticipated to drive the market in the coming years
- The advertising and media sector accounted for the largest share in 2018 owing to capabilities such as buyer’s optimization, data processing, and analysis provided by the technology
- H2O.ai announced a partnership with IBM Corporation, a multinational IT company, in June 2018. Through this partnership, H2O.ai will offer its GPU-powered machine learning, next-generation AI platform, and best-of-breed deep learning on IBM’s Power Systems platform
- Key players in the machine learning market include Amazon Web Services, Inc.; Baidu Inc.; Google Inc.; H2O.ai; Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP; Intel Corporation; International Business Machines Corporation; Microsoft Corporation; SAS Institute Inc.; and SAP SE.
Access the Global Machine Learning Industry Data Book, 2022 to 2030, compiled with details like market sizing information & forecasts, trade data, pricing intelligence, competition benchmarking, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies
Deep Learning Market Report Highlights
The global deep learning market size was valued at USD 34.8 billion in 2021, and it is expected to reach USD 526.7 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 34.3% over the forecast period.
- The hardware segment is expected to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period owing to the growing demand for deep learning chipsets and reduced hardware costs
- The Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) possesses a high computational capability and has better power efficiency. As a result, the FPGA segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period
- Deep learning algorithms exhibit great potential in the automated extraction of complex data, thereby excelling in the big data analytics application
- Deep learning is expected to revolutionize the healthcare industry in the coming years by applying neural networks to patients’ data to provide better outcomes
- Several government initiatives related to digitalization and the growing adoption of next-generation technologies such as AI and machine learning in the APAC region exhibited the strong growth of deep learning technology
Natural Language Processing Market Report Highlights
The global natural language processing market size was valued at USD 27.73 billion in 2022, and it is estimated to reach USD 439.85 billion by 2030, expanding at a CAGR of 40.4% from 2023 to 2030.
- The healthcare segment appeared as the largest segment in the terms of revenue share throughout the forecast period. However, the IT & Telecommunication segment is projected to expand with the highest growth rate
- Data extraction emerged as the largest segment in 2022 and is projected to generate revenue of over USD 77.00 billion by 2030
- Asia Pacific is projected to witness the highest CAGR of 42.7% and is estimated to reach USD 115.24 billion by 2030. The NLP market is projected to expand with rising demand for better customer experiences, growing smart device usage, and expanding application options
Order your copy of the Free Sample of “Machine Learning Industry Data Book – Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing Market Size, Share, Trends Analysis, And Segment Forecasts, 2023 – 2030” Data Book, published by Grand View Research
Key players operating in the Machine Learning industry are –
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Baidu Inc.
- Atomwise Inc.
- Google LLC
- Enlitic Inc.
Grand View Research’s Machine Learning Industry data book is a collection of market sizing information & forecasts, competitive benchmarking analyses, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies. Within the purview of the database, all such information is systematically analyzed and provided in the form of presentations and detailed outlook reports on individual areas of research.
Go through the table of content of Machine Learning Industry Data Book to get a better understanding of the Coverage & Scope of the study
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Web: Micro Markets