The global liquid feed supplements market is anticipated to hold a value of US$ 5,918.2 Million in 2022 and reach US$ 9,732.3 Million by 2032.
A mounting number of consumers across the world are turning vegan over heightening concerns about their health and wellness. Also, consumer awareness about the negative impacts of the meat industry is encouraging them to spurn animal-based products. Yet, the livestock industry has maintained its growth trajectories amidst all the recent changes in industrial trends and rise of the veganism trend among consumers worldwide, which is ultimately influencing growth of the liquid feed supplements market.
Positive growth prospects of the livestock and poultry industry have given an impetus to various developments in the animal feed additives market. The global sales of animal feed additives reached US$ 14 billion in 2015, and the improvements in their sales potential is propelling demand for feed supplements. With increasing awareness about the importance of animal nutrition and animal healthcare products such as animal antibiotics and antimicrobials, among stakeholders in the livestock industry, the demand for veterinary feed supplements is poised to surge in the coming years.
Liquid feed supplements are emerging as one of the latest trends in the animal feed supplements industry, as manufacturers are focusing on offering a composition of supplements to better suit the animal feedstuff. Innovative and nutritional ingredients such as feed enzymes, vitamins, minerals, and other nitrogen-containing active ingredients, are being incorporated in the manufacturing of liquid feed supplements to further improve their nutritional values.
Leading players in the liquid feed supplements market are focusing on capitalizing on the increasing growth of the poultry feed market,
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Liquid Feed Supplements Market – Competitive Landscape
Leading players and other stakeholders in the global market for liquid feed supplements market that are featured in the report include Archer Daniels Midland Company, Cargill Incorporated, Ridley Corporation Limited, BASF SE, Westway Feed Products LLC, Graincorp Ltd., Quality Liquid Feeds, Dallas Keith Ltd., Quality Liquid Feeds, Land O’lakes, Inc., Inc., and Cattle-Lac Liquids Inc. Some of the notable developments in the liquid feed supplements market are:
- In February 2019, Cargill Incorporated – one of the global leaders in the animal feed industry – announced that it has planned to invest approximately US$ 20 million to manufacture its new greenfield premix plant in Rajasthan, India. The company declared that the new feed premix facility is planned to be built on 15 acres of land in Kota and its monthly manufacturing capacity is announced to be around 7,500 tons of animal nutrition products and veterinary feed supplements.
- In June 2019, Land O’lakes, Inc. – a U.S.-based member-owned agricultural cooperative – announced that is has partnered with Royal Agrifirm Group (Agrifirm) – a Netherlands-based cooperative enterprise – to form a dairy animal feed joint venture – Agrilakes – in China. The company is continuing its commercial growth strategy by focusing on collaborating with locally-successful companies to boost its global presence in the feed supplements industry.
- In April 2019, Archer Daniels Midland Company – world’s leading agricultural processors and food ingredient providers – announced the opening of its new livestock feed facility in Illinois, which is its fourth animal nutrition manufacturing facility in North America. The company also announced that it has made significant investments to expand and improve our animal nutrition capabilities. For instance, the company recently acquired Protexin – a leading provider of probiotic supplements for animal feed markets, headquartered in the United Kingdom.
- In September 2019, DuPont Animal Nutrition – a business unit of DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences (DuPont) and leading provider of innovative enzyme, natural betaine and probiotic feed technologies for the livestock industry – announced the launch of Axtra® PHY in Japan. Its new product – DuPont™ Axtra® PHY is a phytase enzyme designed to enhance animal health and performance in poultry and swine. The company also launched DuPont™ Syncra® AVI, a feed supplement for improving nutrient digestibility in poultry livestock, in Asia Pacific.
Factors Influencing Growth of the Liquid Feed Supplements Market
Rising Adoption of Technological Solutions to Improve Efficiency and Productivity
Leading players in the liquid feed supplements market are leveraging recent advancements in technology to improve and optimize manufacturing and other business operations. With the increasing demand for and growth of the liquid feed supplements market, leading manufacturers are expected to join forces with technology companies to attain greater transparency in the supply chain and sustainability in multiple business processes with the help of state-of-the-art technological solutions. For instance, BASF Corporation and arc-net – a technology company head quartered in Belfast, Northern Ireland – to incorporate the Blockchain technology in analyzing and capturing various sustainability parameters in livestock production. While technology calls for initial investments and high capital, the adoption of next-generation technological solutions is only likely to be observed among leading players in the liquid feed supplements market.
Increasing Demand for Liquid Feed Supplements with Poultry Nutrition Additives
Taking into consideration the increasing demand for poultry meat, stakeholders in the liquid feed supplements market are focusing on catering the specific nutrition needs in the poultry industry. By bolstering the research & development activities to introduce innovation in poultry nutrition additives, liquid feed supplement manufacturers are aiming to expand their customer base including poultry producers. Leading players in the market are expected to introduce liquid feed supplements with essential amino acids, vitamins, organic trace mineral feed, area-speci?c mineral mixtures, and macro and micro-minerals for sustainable poultry production. However, in the coming years, the demand for liquid feed supplements is expected to grow at a significant rate in the ruminants segment.
Positive Sales Opportunities in the Livestock Sector in Asia Pacific
Stakeholders in the liquid feed supplements market are noticing the increasing growth of the meat industry and livestock sector in Asia Pacific, and are modifying their business strategies to expand presence in the region. Manufacturers are aiming to capitalize on increasing awareness among stakeholders in Asia Pacific’s livestock sector about the importance of animal health and feed nutrition. This is expected to bolster the sales potential of liquid feed supplements in the region, creating new sales opportunities for market players. Leading manufacturers in the liquid feed supplements market are investing heavily in developing countries in Asia Pacific, such as China and India, to cater to the increasing domestic demand and incur more profits in the coming years.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the liquid feed supplements market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The liquid feed supplements market is broadly segmented according to the type, source, and feedstock.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments for yorker spouts market
- Competitive landscape for yorker spouts market
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
For More Information: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/liquid-feed-supplements-market