“QuickBooks could not open the company file on the hosted computer.” As the error message demonstrates, the users will not be able to access the QuickBooks company file, which ultimately leads to an interruption in a lot of crucial tasks at risk of data loss or data corruption. To eliminate QuickBooks error code 6190 816 quickly, you need to perform some technical fixations which you will find in this blog below. To assist you with the troubleshooting, along with the comprehended solutions, we have also mentioned some factors responsible for this error.
Troubleshooting must be carried out efficiently and securely. The users must be precise and implement the technical solutions when it comes to the company file errors. Therefore, the users should let the experts do their job and contact QuickBooks troubleshooting support at ‘1-855-856-0042.
Causes for the QuickBooks error code 6190 816
The users must learn about the triggering factors. Once you gain all-inclusive error information, the troubleshooting becomes even more simple and understandable. Go through the reasons listed in the points below.
- The transaction log file (TLG) File comprises all the crucial transaction information, and if this file does not match the company file, it can result in such errors.
- If you haven’t updated the transaction log file and you’re directly trying to transfer or update the company file in another system, this error can occur.
- You are employing the QuickBooks software in the single-user mode.
- The data in the company file may be corrupted, which means the company file may be damaged.
- You may not have installed the latest updates of Microsoft Windows, which makes your system incompatible with QuickBooks software.
These were some significant causes for this error. Apart from these reasons, there is a possibility that some other vital files may be missing or corrupted, an outdated version of the QuickBooks software, employing a low-end system, the antivirus software may be incorrectly configured, and more such minor issues.
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Error 15101
Solutions for the QuickBooks error code 6190 816
Instead of confusing and bombarding you with distinct solutions, we have mentioned one robust solution that will quickly eliminate this error. Follow the steps listed below precisely.
Solution 1: Use the QuickBooks File Doctor tool
- QuickBooks file doctor tool is an automated tool designed by the QuickBooks authorities to assist users in terminating such errors. This tool is capable of detecting and eliminating the issue.
- To download this tool, you need to go to the official website of ‘INTUIT’ And search for the QuickBooks file doctor.
- Download the application, agreeing to all the terms and conditions.
- You need to save the file to find it later easily.
- Launch the QuickBooks file doctor and allow The tool to diagnose the issues occurring automatically.
- Now, you will be prompted with a permission dialogue box asking you about the permission to eradicate this error automatically.
- Allow the tool to do so and wait until this error is automatically settled.
- Finally, restart the system and try accessing the QuickBooks company file.
These steps will indeed terminate the QuickBooks error code 6190 816. Dial ‘1-855-856-0042’ to avail the most effective troubleshooting bestowed by the most skillful experts.
You may also read: QuickBooks Error 15270