Increasing demand for satellite transponders, due to rising use of satellite communication and navigation systems by defense forces, is expected to drive market revenue growth
Market Size – USD 12.50 Billion in 2021, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 4.1%, Market Trend – Increase in defense budgets
The global satellite transponders market size is expected to reach USD 17.76 Billion in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 4.1% over the forecast period, according to latest report by Reports and Data. Steady revenue growth of the satellite transponders market can be attributed to increasing demand for high data rate among customers. However, the requirement of high capital investment is a restraint that can limit market revenue growth during the forecast period.
Satellite communication networks consist of user terminals, satellites, and ground networks that provide control and interface functions. Benefits of a satellite communication network lie in its ability to provide users with voice, video, and data communication services in places where other forms of terrestrial networks may not be feasible. Advantages and disadvantages of this form of communication are highly dependent on the satellite and network configurations. Military forces of various countries are increasingly using space-based assets to fulfil their missions, and as a result, satellite communication technologies have become vital for communication networks for ensuring uninterrupted connectivity, especially in battlefields.
Satellite communications offer a broad portfolio of services from mission-specific solutions based on user needs for complete end-to-end systems, along with services and support for full operational capabilities. Satellite communications aid defense forces in overcoming several geographical barriers during a war. Also, there is increasing demand for better navigation and communications in hilly terrains and over long distances, which is expected to drive market revenue growth during the forecast period. The INSAT system with more than 200 transponders in the C, extended C, and Ku-bands provides services for telecommunications, television broadcasting, satellite news gathering, societal applications, weather forecasting, disaster warning, and search & rescue operations.
Companies profiled in the global market report include Eutelsat Communications S.A., Intelsat S.A., SKY Perfect JSAT Corporation, Thaicom Public Company Limited, Embratel, Arabsat, Singtel, Telesat, SES S.A., and Hispasat.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1087
The research report assesses the market dynamics, market landscape, company profiles, production and manufacturing capacity, year-on-year growth rate, SWOT analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces analysis. The report estimates the market size, market growth, and provides an accurate forecast for the key segments of the market for the forecast period of 2020-2028. The report also covers an in-depth analysis of the key competitors of the market, along with their growth strategies and business expansion plans.
The Satellite Transponders Markethas been segmented into key regions of the world and offers an analysis of growth rate, market share, market size, current and emerging trends, production and consumption ratio, industrial chain analysis, demand and supply, import and export, revenue contribution, and presence of key players in each region. A country-wise analysis of the market is offered in the report to gain a better understanding of the regional spread and progress of the Satellite Transponders Market.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- Among bandwidth segments, Ku band segment is expected to register a faster revenue CAGR during the forecast period, due to applications of Ku bands in facilitating communications from distant locations, such as the International Space Station and also in 5G network technology. Ku band is majorly used for data, video, and voice communications, and the preference for Ku band is expected increase further with rising demand for high-data applications and connectivity, which is expected to drive revenue growth of this segment.
- Among application segments, commercial communications segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021 and is expected to register a faster revenue CAGR during the forecast period, due to development of new cost-effective satellite technologies, increasing demand for telecommunication services, and availability of efficient and feasible technological solutions. Satellites have found major applications in commercial communications, which include video distribution, DTH, legacy telephone and carrier services, OUTV, enterprise data service, commercial mobility services, broadband satellite access services, and other satellite-based services that offer commercial use in air, maritime, and land-based communications.
- Satellite transponders market in North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2021, due to surge in demand for telecom services, such as DTH, broadband, and OTT, among others, coupled with rapid technological advancements and development of innovative technologies. Satellite operators in the region have predictable Ka-band ability to provide 4K-UHD and OTT TV services for entertainment purposes, which is drawing customers. This is expected to drive market revenue growth in the region.
- In January 2022, Eutelsat Communications and Intelsat, a leading provider of internet solutions in Africa, signed a multi-year deal representing several hundred Mbps to address the connectivity needs of enterprises, institutions, and individuals in Gambia, Guinea-Bissau, and Senegal. Under this agreement, Intelsat will leverage the unparalleled coverage and reach of Eutelsat Konnect, a new generation high throughput satellite, to provide robust and high-quality internet service to customers located beyond the limits of its terrestrial infrastructure.
To understand how our Satellite Transponders Market can bring difference to your business strategy:– https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/satellite-transponder-market
For this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global satellite transponders market based on bandwidth, services, application, and region:
Bandwidth Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- C Band
- Ku Band
- Ka Band
- K band
Services Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Maintenance & Support
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Government communications
- Commercial Communications
- Remote Sensing
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1087
Key Advantages of Satellite Transponders MarketReport:
- Identification and analysis of the market size and competition
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market data
- Data validated by industry experts after extensive primary and secondary research
- Extensive regional analysis of the Satellite Transponders industry
- Profiling of key players along with their business overview, business strategies, deals and partnerships, and product portfolio
- SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis for in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape
- Feasibility analysis and investment analysis to enable strategic investment decisions
- Analysis of opportunities, drivers, restraints, challenges, risks, and limitations
Conclusively, all aspects of the Satellite Transponders Marketare quantitatively as well qualitatively assessed to study the global as well as regional market comparatively. This market study presents critical information and factual data about the market providing an overall statistical study of this market on the basis of market drivers, limitations and its future prospects.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Check our upcoming research reports @https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs