The rising production cost of aircraft and increasing demand for technologically advanced devices are driving market revenue growth
Market Size – USD 6.02 Billion in 2020, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 5.2%, Market Trends – Increased demand for trained pilots
The global Full Flight Simulators market size is expected to reach USD 9.09 Billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 5.2% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. The growing need for cost-effective pilot training is a crucial factor that is driving market revenue growth. It serves as an artificial flight environment that is designed for both military and commercial purposes as the expense of flying an original aircraft significantly higher. These simulation systems require safety measures, improved engines, and reliable navigation and transmission systems, to ensure that there is no loss of human life while training. This factor is estimated to increase Full Flight Simulators adoption in the future.
A Full Flight Simulators is a device or machine that produces an artificial setting for flight and other purposes to train the pilot. Flight simulation is one of the best practices of virtual reality. It provides hands-on experience to the pilot and associated flight crews for operating the flights more reliably and securely. Likewise, pilots can practice in several complicated situations that might be faced by them during the time of actual flying.
Primary advantage of using Full Flight Simulators is that it can be operated easily by novice, without causing any problems in real aircraft, and there is no threat to the life of the pilot. Manufacturers are concentrating more on Research and Development (R&D) activities to produce a cost-effective and secure solution. Some flight simulators implement advanced synthetic environment that offers a realistic environment like the actual battle scenarioand weapon systems combined with computer models. Furthermore, technological improvements and increasing capabilities of Artificial Intelligence (AI) is expected to drive market revenue growth.
Companies profiled in the global market report includes CAE, Inc., L3Harris Technologies, Inc, FlightSafety International, Boeing, Thales Group, Collins Aerospace, Airbus, Indra Sistemas, Raytheon Technologies and Avion Group.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/1517
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- In November 2021, Thales Group announced the expansion of its training portfolio with acquisition of RUAG’s Simulation and Training (S&T) business. RUAG is known for its laser-based Tactical Engagement Simulation Systems (TESS) sector. The acquisition will reinforce Thales relationship with Swiss Army and strengthen its footprint in Europe and the UAE.
- Services segment revenue is expected to grow at a rapid rate during the forecast period due to increase in maintenance cost of flight simulators. They are used for regular as well as primary training. Constant developments in technology and launch of new features are creating a demand for upgradation of simulation technology, which is also propelling revenue growth of the segment.
- Commercial aircraft simulator segment accounted for significant revenue share in 2020. Increase in commercial air traveling has created a demand for active efficient pilots which in turn is creating demand for flight simulator. There are more people traveling via air for business and pleasure due to globalization, which has propelled demand for commercial airline pilots.
- Full Flight Simulators (FFS) segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020 and is expected to grow at a rapid rate during the forecast period. FFS provides excellent training capability for crew, pilot, and ground support. Full flight simulators are used for training business jet pilots, commercial pilots, rotary wing pilots and helicopter pilots.
- Market in North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2020, as this region has high Full Flight Simulators utilization rate. An increase in demand for air travel, which is the primary reason for the rising demand for pilot training, is anticipated to propel market growth. Presence of several OEMs in the region is also fueling growth of the market. OEMs in the region are partnering with airlines to strengthen their market positions within the region.
To understand how our Full Flight Simulators Market report can bring difference to your business strategy:–Download Summary
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Full Flight Simulators market based on solution, simulator type, application, and region:
Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Simulator Hardware
- Simulator Software
- Simulator Hardware Upgrade
- Simulator Software Upgrade
Simulator Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Full Flight Simulators (FFS)
- Flight Training Devices (FTD)
- Flight Mission Simulators (FMS)
- Fixed Base Simulators (FBS)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Commercial Aircraft Simulator
- Military Aircraft Simulator
- UAV Simulator
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Key Questions Answered In The Report
- What will be the market size and growth rate in the forecast year?
- What are the key factors driving the global Full Flight Simulators market?
- What are the risks and challenges in front of the market?
- Who are the key players in the global Full Flight Simulators market?
- What are the trending factors influencing the market shares?
- What are the key outcomes of Porter’s five forces model?
- Which are the global opportunities for expanding the global Full Flight Simulators market?
Request a customization on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1517
Thank you for reading our report. The report can be customized according to the clients’ requirements. To know more about the report, kindly get in touch with us and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your needs.
Table of Contents:
- Global Full Flight Simulators Market Overview
- Economic Impact on Industry
- Market Competition by Manufacturers
- Production, Revenue (Value) by Region
- Market Effect Factors Analysis
- Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
- Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Regions
- Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
- Global Full Flight Simulators Market Forecast
- Global Full Flight Simulators Market Analysis by Application
- Manufacturing Cost Analysis
- Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
Thank you for reading our report. The report can be customized as per requirement. Please get in touch with us for further inquiry and we will ensure you get the report best suited for your needs.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs