Increasing transnational and regional instability is the major driving factor for the growth of the Electromagnetic Warfare market. However, the high cost of equipment will be the major factor obstructing the growth of the market in developing countries as those countries prefer the traditional means of the Electronic Weapons market.
Market Size – USD 23.40 Billion in 2021, Market Growth – CAGR of 4.1%, Market Trends – Rising tensions transnationally as well as the regional instability are the major factors driving the growth of the market.
However, the reliance of developing nations on the traditional means of warfare will be the factor restraining the growth of the industry.
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Electromagnetic Warfare Market was USD 23.40 Billion in 2021 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% from 2022 to 2030. Electromagnetic Warfare can be defined as the warfare conducted using electromagnetic spectrum. Electromagnetic Warfare uses radio waves or laser light usually to confuse or disable the electronics of the enemy. It can involve listening or collecting the enemy radio`s signals or sensing the radar of an incoming missile. Advanced electronic attack solutions are used to deliver the non-kinetic and digital effects while still providing a cloak of protection for the platforms. Increasing Transnational and regional instabilities is the major factor for the growth of the market. Another major factor for the growth of the market is the rising focus on Cognitive Electromagnetic Warfare technology, thus spurring the demand for Electromagnetic Warfare over the forecasted period. However, the high cost of the equipment will be the major factor obstructing the growth of the market over the forecasted period.
With the rise in the tensions politically across nations or regions, the instability is increasing which is the major factor these countries are increasingly investing in upgrading their military capabilities. U.S. is in the stage of increasing its Electromagnetic Warfare research, development, test and evaluation funding and procurement by over 9.5% and 7.1% respectively. The market is increasingly diversified across almost every area of defence spending.
The increasing rate of electronic, cyber and optical domains will require a perceptible shift in war fighting techniques. Since the avenues of technological advancement in these fields are limitless, new generations of equipment will emerge at a rapid rate. The challenge would be to integrate them into the physical domain of war-fighting and achieve the desired effect on the adversary. The relatively new field of Quantum Computing has the potential of creating a new generation of satellite. Trends like this will help drive the market further over the forecasted period.
Increasing drone industry, the demand for Electromagnetic Warfare will further rise over the forecast period of 2022-2030.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2284
Key participants include L3Harris Technologies, Inc., Lockheed Martin Corporation, Harris Company, Saab AB, Boeing, Northrop Grumman, BAE Systems, Thales, Textron Inc., and HR Smith Group of Companies.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Nations globally are in the route of modernizing defence programs and increasing the procurement of advance Electromagnetic Warfare systems which is further helping to grow the market over the forecasted period.
- With the increase in miniaturization of electronic components and the increase in efficiency of cooling technology, the Radio Frequency systems will be better as well as the performance of the sensors will increase.
- Equipment like the Krasukha-4 or the Turkish KORAL ground-based jammer can generate very high power output over a broadband of frequencies which can be effective at distances up to 300km, which is a big jump from the previous generation of jammers which had limited ranges and effectiveness while in broadband jamming mode.
- Truly multi-role aircraft operating in high threat AD environment will be more effective than single mission electronic attack legacy aircraft.
- The advanced EW systems being used for pure military use which can effectively disrupt and paralyse the operations of the enemy, are however likely to see a greater reliance on non-standard protocols, non-standard modulation schemes and proprietary wave forms.
- Electromagnetic Warfare segment is forecasted to grow the fastest over the forecasted period on account of increasing procurement of the equipment in military ships and aircrafts.
To understand how our Electromagnetic Warfare Market can bring difference to your business strategy:–Download Summary
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the Electromagnetic Warfare Market on the basis of Capability, Platform, Product, and Region:
Capability Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Electronic Support
- Signal Intelligence
- Electronic Intelligence
- Communication Intelligence
- Signal Intelligence
- Electronic Attack
- Electronic Protection
Platform Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Fighter Jets
- Transport Aircraft
- Special Mission Aircraft
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV)
- Vehicle Mounted
- Base Stations
- Unmanned Marine Vehicles
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Electromagnetic Warfare Equipment
- Radar Jammers
- Electronic Jammers
- Barrage Jammers
- Sweep Jammers
- Spot Jammers
- Pulse Jammers
- Digital Radio Frequency Memory Jammers
- Mechanical jammers
- Corner Reflector
- Towed Decoys
- Active Decoys
- Drone Decoys
- Flare Dispensers
- Chaff Dispensers
- Corner Reflector
- Electronic Jammers
- Radar Jammers
- Communication jammers
- Remote-controlled Improvised Explosive Device (RCIED) Jammers
- Directed Energy Weapons
- Direction Finders
- Directional Infrared Countermeasure
- Anti-Radiation Missile
- IR Missile Warning System
- Identification Friend or Foe
- Laser Warning System
- Electromagnetic Shielding/Hardening material
- Radar Warning Receiver
- Counter UAV
- Interference Mitigation System
- Electromagnetic Pulse weapons
- Operational Support
- Training & Simulation
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Key Questions Answered In The Report
- What will be the market size and growth rate in the forecast year?
- What are the key factors driving the global Electromagnetic Warfare market?
- What are the risks and challenges in front of the market?
- Who are the key players in the global Electromagnetic Warfare market?
- What are the trending factors influencing the market shares?
- What are the key outcomes of Porter’s five forces model?
- Which are the global opportunities for expanding the global Electromagnetic Warfare market?
Request a customization on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2284
Thank you for reading our report. The report can be customized according to the clients’ requirements. To know more about the report, kindly get in touch with us and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your needs.
Table of Contents:
- Global Electromagnetic Warfare Market Overview
- Economic Impact on Industry
- Market Competition by Manufacturers
- Production, Revenue (Value) by Region
- Market Effect Factors Analysis
- Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
- Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Regions
- Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
- Global Electromagnetic Warfare Market Forecast
- Global Electromagnetic Warfare Market Analysis by Application
- Manufacturing Cost Analysis
- Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
Thank you for reading our report. The report can be customized as per requirement. Please get in touch with us for further inquiry and we will ensure you get the report best suited for your needs.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Browse More Reports: