Data Preparation Industry Data Book Covers Data Collection and Labelling, Data Labelling Solutions and Services & Data Integration Markets
The global Data Preparation Industry size was estimated at USD 20.89 billion in 2021. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 17.0% CAGR (2022-2030).
Data Collection And Labeling Market Report Highlights
The global data collection and labeling market size was valued at USD 1.67 billion in 2021, and it is expected to reach USD 12.75 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 18.2% CAGR (2022-2030)
- Automated image organization offered by cloud-based applications and telecom companies is one of the most popular uses of data gathering that has improved the users’ experience and drawn the customers’ attraction towards this technology
- Several benefits such as better security and automation of identification encourage the implementation of facial recognition at significant public spaces or events
- The advent of large-scale cloud-hosted AI and machine learning platforms offered by tech giants has led to the implementation of data annotation with multiple functions, such as facial recognition, object recognition, and landmark detection
- The growing integration of digital image processing and mobile computing platforms in various digital shopping and document verification applications is propelling the market growth
Access the Global Data Preparation Industry Data Book, 2022 to 2030, compiled with details like market sizing information & forecasts, trade data, pricing intelligence, competition benchmarking, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies
Data Labeling Solution And Services Market Report Highlights
The global data labeling solution and services market size was valued at USD 8.69 billion in 2021, and it is expected to reach USD 38.11 billion by 2028. The market is anticipated to register a CAGR of 21.0% CAGR (2022-2030).
- In terms of sourcing type, the outsourcing segment held the largest revenue share in 2020, due to the cost-effectiveness of the services
- In terms of type, the image/ video segment is expected to register the fastest CAGR over the forecast period, attributed to the increasing implementation of computer vision in several industries, including healthcare, automotive, and media &entertainment
- In terms of vertical, the automotive segment is expected to expand at the fastest CAGR over the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to the rising development of self-driving cars and trucks
Data Integration Market Report Highlights
The global data integration market size was valued at USD 10,534.0 million in 2021, and it is expected to reach USD 29.21 billion by 2030. The market is anticipated to grow at a lucrative CAGR of 11.9% from 2022 to 2030.
- Some regions in North America have the most competitive and constantly changing and rising technological advancements in the data integration industry. The expanding number of data integration businesses globally is projected to support market expansion
- Large enterprises are scaling their infrastructure to meet remote worker needs and unique demands. Enterprises also maintain infrastructural support for their services and goods
- The cloud segment is anticipated to portray the highest growth rate in the forecast period. Organizations can store essential resources in the cloud and access various customizable data integration options
- North America dominated the global market in 2021. However, Asia Pacific is projected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2022 to 2030
Order your copy of the Free Sample of “Data Preparation Industry Data Book – Data Collection and Labelling, Data Labelling Solutions and Services & Data Integration Market Size, Share, Trends Analysis, And Segment Forecasts, 2023 – 2030” Data Book, published by Grand View Research
Key players operating in the data preparation industry are –
- Amazon Mechanical Turk, Inc.
- Appen Limited
- Clickworker GmbH
- CloudFactory Limited
- Cogito Tech LLC
- Crowdworks, Inc.
- Deep Systems, LLC
- Denodo Technologies
- Explosion AI GmbH
Grand View Research’s data preparation industry data book is a collection of market sizing information & forecasts, competitive benchmarking analyses, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies. Within the purview of the database, all such information is systematically analyzed and provided in the form of presentations and detailed outlook reports on individual areas of research.
Go through the table of content of data preparation industry Data Book to get a better understanding of the Coverage & Scope of the study
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Web: Micro Markets