Cosmetic Dental Products Industry Data Book Covers Teeth Whitening, Dental Implants, Dental Crown & Bridges and Dental Veneers Markets.
The global cosmetic dental products industry size was estimated at USD 21.0 billion in 2022. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 7.4% CAGR (2023-2030).
Teeth Whitening Market Report Highlights
The global teeth whitening market size was estimated at USD 7.2 billion in 2022, and it is anticipated to reach USD 10.6 billion by 2030. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 5.0% CAGR (2023-2030).
- By product, whitening toothpaste held the largest market share in 2021. The segment is expected to grow at a lucrative CAGR of over 5.3% from 2022 to 2030
- Based on the distribution channel, the online segment is expected to grow with the highest CAGR over the forecast period, due to the increase in product launches on e-commerce and the availability of a variety of teeth whitening products
- North America is set to lead the market over the forecast period, owing to technological advancements and an increase in patients opting for procedures to improve dental aesthetics
- The Asia Pacific region is bound to grow significantly during the forecast period. This is majorly contributed by the large population base and rising disposable income in this region
- The industry is highly competitive with players including Colgate Palmolive; GlaxoSmithKline Plc; Johnson & Johnson; Procter & Gamble; Brodie & Stone; Unilever; Church & Dwight Co
Dental Implants Market Report Highlights
The global dental implant market size was valued at USD 4.6 billion in 2022, and it is expected to reach USD 9.62 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 9.8% from 2023 to 2030.
- The titanium implant type segment held the largest market share in 2020 due to its wide applications, durability, and cost-effectiveness
- Zirconia implants are anticipated to witness a lucrative growth rate over the forecast period due to better flexural strength, improved aesthetic appearance, and less corrosiveness as compared to titanium
- North America dominated the market in 2020 owing to high awareness about restorative treatments and the presence of established market players
Access the Global Cosmetic Dental Products Industry Data Book, 2022 to 2030, compiled with details like market sizing information & forecasts, trade data, pricing intelligence, competition benchmarking, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies
Dental Crowns And Bridges Market Report Highlights
The global dental crowns and bridges market size was valued at USD 2.8 billion in 2022, and it is expected to reach USD 3.8 billion by 2026. IT is projected to expand at a CAGR of 8.0% CAGR (2023-2030).
- Titanium segment is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 7.6% by 2026 owing to the attractive features of the material, such as unmatched corrosion resistance, biocompatibility, great mechanical resistance, high success rates, and favorable biological response with live tissues
- Zirconium is also expected to gain popularity in near future, owing to increased use for restorations in the anterior areas and its features, such as low porosity, high density high compressive strength and tooth-like appearance
- Premium implants is the dominating segment and is expected to register a steady CAGR over the forecast period. Strong presence of implant brands, such as Straumann, Nobel Biocare, Zimmer Biomet, and Dentsply Sirona is anticipated to bode well for the growth
- Value dental implants is also predicted to register a significant growth due to increasing preference for the product by end users over premium implant brands
- Manufacturers in the dental crowns and bridges market focus on mergers and acquisitions for strengthening their market presence, expanding their customer base, and innovations and new product launches for expanding their product portfolio
Dental Veneers Market Report Highlights
The global dental veneers market size was valued at USD 6.3 billion in 2022, and it is expected to reach USD 4.3 billion by 2030. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 7.7% CAGR (2023-2030).
- In 2021, the porcelain veneers segment dominated the market and accounted for a revenue share of 59.5% as they are strong caps placed on the front surface of teeth to improve the appearance. Although they are more expensive than the other veneers, they have a life span of around 20 years. Hence, they are the most preferred type of veneers
- On the other hand, the composite veneers segment is anticipated to witness the fastest growth rate during the forecast period as they are easier to replace at a cheaper cost
- Based on end-use, the dental clinics segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2021 pertaining to the rising number of dental clinics and independent dentist practices across the world
- North America held a majority of the market share of 48.7% in 2021. The technological improvements in the area of diagnosis are driving the oral and dental solutions market in North America
- The Asia Pacific is expected to witness the fastest growth rate of 9.6% during the forecast period. Some of the countries in the Asia Pacific, including China, India, and Thailand, are heavily inhabited and recognized for their cost-effective dentistry; as a result, these countries are the final stop for dental tourism patients
Order your copy of the Free Sample of “Cosmetic Dental Products Industry Data Book – Teeth Whitening, Dental Implants, Dental Crown & Bridges and Dental Veneers Market Size, Share, Trends Analysis, And Segment Forecasts, 2023 – 2030” Data Book, published by Grand View Research
Key players operating in the cosmetic dental products industry are –
- GLIDEWELL LABORATORIES
- DENTSPLY SIRONA
- ULTRADENT PRODUCTS INC.
- PLANMECA OY
Grand View Research, Cosmetic Dental Products industry databook collection of market sizing information & forecasts, regulatory data, reimbursement structure, competitive benchmarking analyses, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies. Within the purview of the database, all such information is systematically analyzed and provided in the form of presentations and detailed outlook reports on individual areas of research.
Go through the table of content of Cosmetic Dental Products Industry Data Book to get a better understanding of the Coverage & Scope of the study
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Web: Micro Markets