Clinical Laboratory Industry Data Book Covers Clinical Laboratory Tests and Clinical Laboratory Service Markets.
The global clinical laboratory markets combine to account for USD 321.20 billion in revenue in 2022, which is expected to reach USD 493.72 billion by 2030, growing at a cumulative rate of 5.52% over the forecast period.
Clinical Laboratory Tests Market Report Highlights
The global clinical laboratory tests market size was estimated at USD 103.67 billion in 2022, and it is expected to reach USD 213.04 billion by 2030, expanding at a CAGR of 9.4% from 2022 to 2030
- HbA1c tests segment held largest revenue share in 2022 and is attributable to the increasing prevalence of diabetic population
- HGB/HCT tests segment is expected to show fastest growth rate over the forecast period owing to the growing prevalence of blood-related disorders
- Central laboratories segment dominated the market in 2022 attributable to the high market penetration and procedure volumes
- North America held the largest market share in 2022 which can be attributed to the growing regulatory support and increase in investments in clinical laboratory tests
Access the Global Clinical Laboratory Industry Data Book, 2022 to 2030, compiled with details like market sizing information & forecasts, trade data, pricing intelligence, competition benchmarking, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies
Clinical Laboratory Service Market Report Highlights
The global clinical laboratory service market size was estimated at USD 217.53 billion in 2022, and it is expected to reach USD 280.67 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 3.2% from 2023 to 2030.
- In 2021, the clinical chemistry segment held a dominant share owing to the increasing need for pathology analysis
- The hospital-based laboratories segment is projected to grow at the fastest CAGR over the forecast period owing to increasing hospital-integrated laboratories
- The bioanalytical & lab chemistry services segment was the highest revenue-generating segment in 2022 due to the increasing drug discovery and development
- The industry has seen unprecedented growth due to the introduction of innovative services to address the rising demands
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness the fastest CAGR during the forecast period due to improved manufacturing facilities and an increasing prevalence of chronic disease
Order your copy of the Free Sample of “Clinical Laboratory Industry Data Book – Clinical Laboratory Tests and Clinical Laboratory Service Market Size, Share, Trends Analysis, And Segment Forecasts, 2023 – 2030” Data Book, published by Grand View Research
Key players operating in the clinical laboratory industry are –
- ARUP Laboratories
- OPKO Health, Inc.
- Bioscientia Healthcare GmbH
- Charles River Laboratories
- NeoGenomics Laboratories
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA
- Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
- Siemens Healthcare GmbH
- Tulip Diagnostics (P) Ltd
- Sonic Healthcare Limited
- Merck KGaA
- Biosino Bio-Technology and Science Inc.
- Cinven, DaVita Inc.
- SGS Société Générale de Surveillance SA
- Almac Group
Grand View Research’s clinical laboratory industry data book is a collection of market sizing & forecasts insights, regulatory & technology framework, pricing intelligence, competitive benchmarking analyses, macro-environmental analyses studies. Within the purview of the database, such information is systematically analyzed and provided in the form of summary presentations and detailed outlook reports on individual areas of research.
Go through the table of content of Clinical Laboratory Industry Data Book to get a better understanding of the Coverage & Scope of the study
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Web: Micro Markets