The Cathode Materials Market is forecasted to be worth USD 27.84 Billion in 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The growth of this market can be attributed to the growing demand for Electronic vehicles in the Developing economies. The increasing utilization of lightweight and chargeable batteries in consumer electronic products is expected to drive the demand for the product.
Furthermore, the report provides a comprehensive analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the market. It offers detailed insights into the impact of COVID-19 on the industry at a regional level and industry level. The report also covers the developments and government regulations related to COVID-19. The report further analyzes the current and future impact of COVID-19 on the global market and provides an insight into the post-COVID-19 situation.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/147
Key participants include BASF SE, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, 3M, Umicore, POSCO, Hitachi Chemical Co., Ltd, Johnson Matthey, Mitsui Mining & Smelting Co., Ltd, Sumitomo Metal Mining Co. Ltd, and Kureha Corporation, among others.
The research report on the Cathode Materials market is formulated through extensive primary and secondary research along with qualitative and quantitative analysis of vital aspects of the market. The insightful data is further validated and verified by the industry professionals. The report strives to offer deeper insights into the overall market scenario of the Cathode Materials business sphere.
The global Cathode Materials market has been categorized on the basis of key geographical regions into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. It evaluates the presence of the global Cathode Materials market in the major regions with regards to market share, market size, revenue contribution, sales network and distribution channel, and other key elements.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/147
Key Highlights From The Report
- In 2018, Hitachi Chemical Co., Ltd entered into a licensing agreement with Silatronix, Inc. to lengthen the life of the lithium-ion batteries and improve the storage stability of the batteries at high temperatures.
- Lead Dioxide held the largest market share of 32.3% in the year of 2019 due to the increasing investments in the research and development by the manufacturers of the cathode materials.
- The Lead-Acid battery is forecasted to grow with the fastest CAGR of 6.2% over the forecast period as the lead-acid batteries generate recyclable & renewable energy and reduce the CO2 emission levels.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/cathode-materials-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global Cathode Materials Market on the basis of Material, Battery Type, Application, and region:
- Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Lead Dioxide
- Lithium Manganese Oxide
- Lithium Cobalt Oxide
- Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt Oxide
- Lithium Iron Phosphate
- Lithium Nickel Cobalt Aluminum Oxide
- Other Cathode Materials
- Battery Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Energy storage
- Power tools
- Consumer Electronics
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Overview of the Cathode Materials Market Report:
- Introduction, Product Scope, Market Overview, and Opportunities
- Comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape
- Extensive profiling of the key competitors along with their business strategies and market size
- Regional analysis of the market along with sales, revenue, market share, and global position
- Country-wise analysis of the market along with types, applications, and manufacturing
- Strategic recommendations to established players as well as new entrants
- In-depth analysis of the risks, restraints, and limitations in the Cathode Materials industry
Explore More Reports offered by Emergen Research:
Medical Lighting Technologies Market
Digital Biomarkers Market
Intelligent Drug Discovery Market
Metastatic Cancer Treatment Market
Urban Air Mobility Market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756c
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-cathode-materials-market