Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and High Potency API Industry Data Book Covers Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and High Potency Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Markets.
The global API and HPAPI markets combine to account for USD 233.31 billion revenue in 2021, which is expected to reach USD 393.65 billion by 2030, growing at a cumulative rate of 6.0% over the forecast period.
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market Report Highlights
The global active pharmaceutical ingredients market size was valued at USD 222.4 billion in 2022, and it is expected to reach USD 352.98 billion by 2030, expanding at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.0% during the forecast period.
- Innovative APIs held the largest share of 47.07% in 2022, owing to increasing research and development activities for novel drug development and positive government initiatives
- The cardiovascular disease segment held the largest revenue share of 21.54% in 2022, attributed to the rising prevalence of target disease globally
- The synthetic API segment dominated the market with the largest revenue share of 72.6% in 2021, owing to the higher availability of raw materials and easier protocols for the synthesis of these molecules
- North America accounted for the largest revenue share of 38.80% in 2021 and is expected to maintain its lead over the forecast period. This is attributed to the rising epidemiology of cancer, along with other lifestyle-induced diseases, thus encouraging the R&D activities, thereby boosting the market growth
Access the Global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and High Potency API Industry Data Book, 2022 to 2030, compiled with details like market sizing information & forecasts, trade data, pricing intelligence, competition benchmarking, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies
High Potency Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market
The global high potency active pharmaceutical ingredients market size was estimated at USD 25.17 billion in 2022, and it is expected to reach USD 40.66 billion by 2030 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.2% from 2023 to 2030.
- In 2022, synthetic segment held a dominant share in the HPAPI market owing to its easier synthesis and effectiveness in treatment offered by synthetic HPAPI
- Outsourced segment is projected to grow at the fastest rate over the forecast period owing to increasing adoption of outsourcing of HPAPI
- Innovative HPAPI segment is the highest revenue-generating segment in 2022 owing to the increased focus on R&D.
- Oncology segment dominated the overall market owing to the rising cancer incidence worldwide along with an enhanced focus on targeted therapies
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period owing to the improved manufacturing facilities and the availability of many generic HPAPI producers
Order your copy of the Free Sample of “Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and High Potency API Industry Data Book – Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and High Potency Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market Size, Share, Trends Analysis, And Segment Forecasts, 2023 – 2030” Data Book, published by Grand View Research
Key players operating in the active pharmaceutical ingredients and high potency API industry are –
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- AbbVie, Inc.
- BASF SE
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
- Cipla, Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Viatris Inc.
- Albemarle Corporation
- Aurobindo Pharma.
Grand View Research’s API and High Potency API industry databook is a collection of market sizing & forecasts insights, regulatory & technology framework, pricing intelligence, competitive benchmarking analyses, macro-environmental analyses studies. Within the purview of the database, such information is systematically analyzed and provided in the form of summary presentations and detailed outlook reports on individual areas of research.The following data points will be included in the final product offering in two reports and one sector report overview.
Go through the table of content of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and High Potency API Industry Data Book to get a better understanding of the Coverage & Scope of the study
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Web: Micro Markets